Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can't forget the boys....



I didn't want to leave out the male teachers when making my calendars. I'm not sure if they would put one on their desk or not, but I thought I should make one anyway.


Why is it when you are down things just keep getting worse? On my way to work yesterday I hit a raccoon. It was a big sucker and it broke my car. It put a big crack in my front bumper and it smashed the windshield washer bottle, cracked some other thing that holds on some tire guard thing. So off to the shop it has to go again....this of course is right after we just got finished paying for a new ignition and a new starter...............as the days go on and more crap happens.....it makes me want to pack up the stuff sell this place and move within walking distance of work.


Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home