Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Hedgehogs

This has got to be one of my favourite retired sets. I love the little critters. I wish Stampin' Up! would come up with a critter. I wish they would then make different sets using that critter. I think we need a critter - what do you think?

This particular card was one I taught to some ladies that came to one of my classes. The special part of this card is the bow, which was tied by using a fork. It makes the cutest little bow when you use the fork! Who knew?


We are having an amazing time with Ines, our German exchange student. She is so much fun. She and Jade are getting along great, which is nice to see since Jade will be going there in July. We managed to download Skype onto Jade's laptop on the weekend so we could have a video chat with her mom. They are 6 hours ahead of us, so it's been hard to get in touch at a reasonable hour for everyone. But the weekend worked out great. Ines' mom walked the laptop around the house so we could get a view of their flat! They are getting their kitchen renovated, so all of the items from the kitchen are in Ines' bedroom! And the kitchen was totally empty! She was surprised to see it like that! It reminded me of how the people must feel when Ty Pennington is showing them blowing up their house before they do the extreme home makeover!

Hope you had a good weekend. I am trying to catch up on my sleep after my Jactopia weekend.....oh maybe 10 hours of sleep over a period 4 days..not enough for this old body!

Chow for now

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

This is adorable Jacqui!! I saw some pics on Vicki's blog from your Jactopia weekend. Looks like it was an incredible time. xx

October 20, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home