Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob!


Today is the day of one of my very dear friends birthdays! Rob Jesson. One of the best days of my "work" life was the day that Rob started working at the same place I work. He is smart, he is witty, he is a great worker, he is a great listener, he makes me laugh, he gets my sick and twisted sense of humor, and best of all he is a great friend.

Some days, he gets me through the day with his smart ass comments and his wit.

He really is a great guy, and I am blessed and proud to call him my friend.
Happy Birthday Rob!
Today I am thankful for.....you guessed it!! Rob!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home