Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Joe!



I have two postings today! Today is my hubby Joe's 50th birthday. A half a century. Holy how weird does that sound....especially since it feels like high school was just last week!


Joe was up this morning when I was getting ready for work.....I get up at 4:00 AM to be to my job, so he is not always up at this time.....it's nice when he is though, cause I get to see him before I leave. This morning, I gave him a big hug and wished him a Happy Birthday, and told him I didn't get him anything....he said all I want and all I need is you! How sweet is that?


I love him to pieces!

Happy Birthday Joe! I love ya.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

3 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Joe! Hope you had a nice day.

August 29, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Vicki G said...

Hope the party was great!!!! Did you let the secret of our hidden conversation out??? lol!

August 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Hey Jax and Joe!!! Happy Birthday Joe!!! Hope you had a wonderful surprise on Friday night! Sorry I couldn't be there to help celebrate your special day! See you soon.
Love and hugs, Tami

August 30, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home