Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Excitement Filled Saturday!!!

I have been a little quiet on my blog as of late, and I apologize for that. I hope to get my poop in a group soon and get posting every day. I feel guilty though if I don't post a card or a stamping project, but that's just silly! This is my blog and I can post what I want, right? So I decided to post this picture today! This is a picture of me and my bestest friend in the world, Vicki Garrett.
This was taken in April, 2008 in Kingston, at this awesome Greek Restaurant, I think it was called Mino's. They have AWESOME food. The atmosphere is great as well. And, something very important when choosing a restaurant, THEY SERVE CANADIAN BEEF!
Vicki and her son Jon are coming over to my place for a few days. Hopefully it will be a few days of rest and relaxation!! Ha....who am I kidding??? I suppose if stamping until the early morning hours of the next day, gabbing till all hours of the night, singing (while stamping of course), dancing (yep, you guessed it, while stamping), eating, and maybe doing some "guitar picking" in Joe's garage is classified as rest and relaxation, then we'll be rested right up by Tuesday morning!!!!
And to make the weekend even better..... my sister Courtney is going to drop by for a visit. And I must pump her for information, cause she and her man Jay, worked at the Havelock Country Music Jamboree last week, and I am so jealous - I wanted to go and see all the cool country music stars!!! I have to hear all about it. I have to find out if she served Travis Tritt coffee!!!!! How cool would that be. And that's not all!!!! My other dear friends Tami, Kim, Donna and Laurie will be dropping by too! And....the Woodstock Fair is on this weekend, so maybe the kids can go and partake in some festivities there!!! And the weather is supposed to be great. So what more could a girl want?
So I best get off this thing and fire up the "never loses suction purple vacuum"!!!! So when Vicki and Jon get here they don't think they have entered into a hurricane!!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

Today is such an exciting day! My best friend in the entire world is coming to my place for a few days!!!! I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - sorry we couldn't stay for more of a visit on Saturday ... I'm looking forward to Jactopia when I can stay longer!! Love ya,
Courtney

August 24, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home