Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Opposites Challenge - Water/Wind - Week 4

This was a fun layout. It brought back lots of memories from the summer before last. My best friend Vicki and I (with our kids) got together for a week in her neck of the woods and then a week in our neck of the woods!!!!
This layout challenge was to pick two words from Wind/Earth/Fire/Water, so I chose water and wind.
So on the Water side of my layout, I have a picture of the waterfall at the Butterfly Conservatory in Cambridge. We stopped there on our way back to Woodstock from Kingston. It was fun. The butterflies were beautiful and we managed to get some great pictures.
The pictures on the wind side of my layout make me laugh. When we were in Kingston, we took a cruise on the Island Queen around Gananoque. It was fun, but man was it windy!
The kids were standing facing the wind and being goofy, but they were having great fun!

Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home