Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Opposites Challenge - Messy/Clean - Week 3

Week 3's challenge was Messy/Clean. I started out with pictures of my daughters bedroom.....I had lots of pictures for the messy side of the layout....but.....the clean part....I'll get back to you when that happens!!
So I decided to use the pictures of what my son Joel looked like before and after he got his hair cut.
He was letting it grow long so he could get it cut off for Locks of Love, which make wigs for people who have cancer. But unfortunately when he went to get it cut -he didn't have enough length.
The layout is pretty simple, but it was fun to "muck" up the messy side!!
I like making my own background on my paper. It adds that extra little "something".

Thanks for looking,
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home