Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cake Inspiration Challenge



Each week on SSUS we are challenged to make a card based on certain specifics. It could be a colour challenge, it could be a sketch challenge, it could be a type of stamp set challenge, or like this week it could be an inspiration from something else. This week the list mom showed us a picture of a cake and we were to take inspiration from the picture of a cake to make a card.

This is the card that I came up with. It was fun to make - pretty simple, but I hope the recipient enjoys it.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Summerthyme Studio said...

This is SO pretty. Love the star accents!!!! Yummy!!!

July 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home