Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Opposites Challenge - Likes/Dislikes - Week 2



Wow, it's been a while since I have posted on my blog - sorry for anyone who actually looks at this thing!!!

I had a blast this past weekend. My dear friend Jennifer is home for a month (she moved away last fall) and we had a get-together at her mom's house for the weekend - well my weekend started on Thursday!!!! So I got to hang with my friends and stamp and scrapbook from Thursday to Sunday!! How much fun is that?? So I took the opportunity to try and catch up on my opposites challenge layouts. I am soooo far behind it is not even funny but I am determined to get them all done by August 30th.

So here is Week Two's layout. The challenge was Likes and Dislikes. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures so I will tell you what they are. On my likes side, I have sunsets, flowers, martinis and good friends. On my dislikes side I have snakes (My friends Rob and Curtis are holding them - can you say CRAZY??), the picture of me eating something horrible - would be those grotesque Harry Potter Jelly Beans. I think the one I got in this picture was bacon - I am very thankful I didn't grab the vomit one out of the box. Who's crazy idea was it to make those jelly beans anyway - YUCK!

More layouts coming!

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home