Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Opposites Challenge - City/Country - Week 5


I had about 4 different ideas for this layout. This is the one I settled on. I might do the others for myself sometime though. This was the easiest one for me to come up with something to do.
I guess partly cause I live in the city now (not Toronto) but still the city but I grew up in the country and I miss it like crazy.
I hope to one day get back to the country. I love waking up in the morning and hearing the birds and nothing else. It is also nice to go out into your back yard and just see your back yard - not the neighbours peering over the fence or the juvenile delinquents walking up and down the streets looking for something to steal.
Anyhow, the pictures on my City side of the layout are of Toronto. These pictures were taken by my good friend Vicki when we went to the Stampin' Up! Regionals a couple of years ago. She takes great pictures. The pictures on the Country side of my layout are from two different places The larger picture is the lane way at Winter Wheat near Sparta. If you have never been - you should go. It's very nice, peaceful and beautiful. The other two pictures are from gardens that I toured with my sister Courtney and my Mom during the Lucy Maud Montgomery Festival near Uxbridge.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Awwww...........nice page!!!! Great pics..........lol

Can't wait to see you!!!!

July 29, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home