Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Opposites Challenge - Hot/Cold - Week 6

This is my favourite layout so far. The girls thought I was crazy when I decided how I was going to do it.
I decided to use my exacto knife to cut out some of the swirls on the cold side and then I made little icicles for the letters and I cut flames for the hot letters. I put belly button bling on Hanna's belly button and gave her some bling on her bracelet! I love the way the letters turned out. It's great when you plan a layout and it comes together the way you wanted it to. I love the pictures of my kids on the hot side. Vicki took these ones too!! Man it's great to hang around someone who takes AWESOME pictures.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home