Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!



I'll have you all know that I had these cards made in time for Father's Day!! I am just really late in getting them posted.
I decided to use Riley in the hammock for Dad Fox's card because in May when he celebrated his birthday, I made him a "Riley on the tractor" card - he is a farmer - so it was a fitting card! So this time for Father's Day I thought he could use a card suggesting some relaxation cause I know how hard he works all the time, but especially at this time of year. Planting time around the farm is always busy, busy, busy.
I went with the wildlife stamps for Dad Dodds cause he lives up north and does alot of hunting and trapping and I figured he would like the card. I hope you liked looking at them.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home