Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Smilin' Granny Layout

My sister Diana, is coming home for a visit in 14 more sleeps!!!!! I cannot wait. When she is home, we are gonna team up and do a workshop at our mum's house! She has asked me to design the scrapbook page, and she will be designing the cards.
This is the layout I designed. I designed one similar to it, back in February during Sell-a-bration, but it used Sell-a-bration sets so I had to tweak this one a little to use current sets.

I love this picture of Granny. She always says she takes a bad picture, so if she knows you are gonna take it she won't smile. So you have to catch her unaware! Courtney (my little sister) cross-stitched this picture of Jesus for my Granny. She absolutely loves it.

Hope you like the layout.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home