Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Perfect Drink



Well I haven't posted in a bit, and I haven't done any stamping lately cause I have been trying to get out in my yard and get my flower beds and my vegetable garden all prepared and planted.

So I thought I would put this quick post up - just in case you are looking for a new drink on this long weekend!!

This wonderful little item to the left is a Carmel Apple Martini. My best friend Vicki introduced these little gems to me about a year ago! They are just about the best thing I have ever tasted!!

They are very easy to make

Caramel Apple Martini Recipe:

2 shots (1.5 ounces per shot ) of Green Apple Vodka

2 shots of Sourz Apple Liquer

1.5 shots of Buttershotz Liquer

4 Shots of Cranberry Juice

Shake over ice and serve with a slice of green apple

Give this one a try and see how you like it!!!!

Chow for now

Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

OMG that looks good. Hey, didn't we have these at Vicki's house....
I have been in the yard and garden myself.......It has been so cold here , I hope my little plants make it...

May 18, 2008 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Krystinah said...

I just wanted to let you know my girlfriend and I tried these drinks and they were so good...Actually we had a few...Thank you for sharing with us.....Kristina

June 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home