Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Clownin' Around

I just decided to do a little stamping today. Not for anything or anyone in particular, just to stamp. On our road trip to Victopia, we found these awesome stickers at some of the stores we visited. They are called Peel-Off's. Basically you peel off the outline of the sticker, place it on your cardstock and the colour the inside. The markers I used to colour the inside were the Souffle markers made by Sakura. They puff up a tiny bit when they dry and dry to a nice pastel colour. These are very cool and have a very nice look to them! The silver makes it look like they are embossed!!! This was my first card using the stickers, but they are lots of fun!

This card, I started out making for my mom for Mother's Day, but then thought I should make her a more flowery one! So I just finished it and will throw a sentiment on it sometime I want to give it to someone.
No paper piecing on this one - can ya believe it? I just coloured with the Stampin' Write markers.
I did use a Sakura glitter pen to colour the bubbles on the background. I love those Sakura glitter pens. They run so smooth and have awesome coverage.

Hope you enjoy these little samples.
Chow for now
Jacqui





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home