Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Finally at Diana's!!!!

We rolled into Diana's around noon. In some ways it seemed to take a long time to get there and in others it was pretty quick. I think the last 11 miles were the longest!!
She still has her chickens and her ducks. She was changing the water for the ducks so they were pretty excited and got in and swam around a bit.






This is her lovely back yard. Jeff built a little bridge over the little rock river. He made a barbecue station out there too. It's very peaceful in their yard. Listening to the birds.

He made a bird bath!

This is his little barrel cactus. It's not so little anymore. Last time I was here it was a little round ball, now it's starting to sprout up.

Diana and Lucy in Eric's house

Eric's house! I love his place. It is so cute. It's quite a bit bigger than what it looks like from the outside. 

Heading over to see the progress on the house across the road. Jeff and Diana are building a house on the acre and a half they have for sale across the road. If I win the lottery, I will be her neighbour!!

Diana and the littles

Courtney, the littles, and Diana

I brought this little bird house for Eric. He needs to decide which tree to hang it in!

Lucy Goose - with a chocolate face!

and little Toby with his crooked little smile. 
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

What fun, but for me it took foreverrrrrrrrrrr for you to get here. Love you all so much, sucking up as much of the littles love as I can.
See you tomorrow...like really I will...night, Di

April 6, 2017 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home