Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Country music just gets it

I remember when I was growing up Mum and Dad used to listen to country music all the time and of course me being my rebel self had to say "why do you listen to that awful music". Secretly I loved it, and I still do to this day. I listen to it all the time, although I will admit there are a few songs the kids listen to that I enjoy as well. So I guess you could say  my taste in music is somewhat eclectic!

Recently the country music stars got together and produced this video which I absolutely love and cannot get enough of.
It gives me chills every time I watch the video and Randy Travis turns and looks at the camera. Randy brings back many a good memory on our road trip to Arizona one year. It was great to see Ronnie Milsap and Charlie Pride as well. I'll be honest I missed Garth Brooks in there and it would have been really great if they had of been able to produce this before Merle Haggard passed away. But I love what they did. Hopefully this link will work for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9gAXwYZtfk

And if you really know me and my family you'll know why this next one had me bawling when I was watching it. (thanks Jade!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2BPLerESXo

chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home