Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Charlie

Hey everybody!!!!! I know I have not posted in ages. Things have been crazy busy, but I will try and post more frequently. I have a bunch of things to share with you. Not much stamping, but pics of the family and stuff. So I will try my best to get back on here more frequently. But I could not miss the chance to wish my beautiful dog, Charlie, a Happy Birthday today. I don't know what our lives were like without her. She is so lovable and that loves is unconditional, which we all deserve.
Chow for now, 
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

March 28, 2013 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home