Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, March 12, 2012

This weekend...

Well Friday started with us running out of oil for our furnace...so it was a little chilly in the house. It is supposed to be nice for the next week, so we are going to see if we can get through with just heaters instead of having to spend $700 + on oil for the furnace which will sit there all summer....hopefully Old Man Winter is nice to us and stays away now. So Saturday was also a bit chilly so we watched a couple of movies cuddled on the couch with some blankets! We decided to watch The Grey with Liam Neeson and The Cup. The Grey's overview reads....After their plane crashes in Alaska, seven oil workers are led by a skilled huntsman to survival, but a pack of merciless wolves haunts their every step. It was an okay movie....it's not what I thought it was going to be, but it was okay. I like Liam Neeson, he is a great actor, but I thought he was gonna kick some serious butt - but that was not the case, but it was okay. Glad I didn't' spend the money to see it in the theater. The other one we watched was called The Cup. It was about the 2002 Melbourne Cup horse race. I enjoyed it. It was based on a true story and I always like those kind. It was sad and funny too. It was a pretty good movie.
Then on Sunday, I took my Mom and we went and helped my good friend Kim put together the wedding invitations she was making for her nephew. They are beautiful. Made in a nice soft pink colour with some bling! Very very pretty! Then Mom and I went out to dinner! So that is always fun. Hope you all had a great weekend too!
Chow for now.
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home