Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Crazy Cupcakes

A while ago my little sister Courtney made some cupcakes for her colleagues at work ( I think it was). They were so stinkin' cute. They were little turkeys! Aren't these adorable? Then she made some more later and they were little sheep. Check out how cute these are. So I went on the hunt to add some "suggestions" to her cupcake portfolio!!!!!
Here are some of the creations I found!!
Owls
Peeking Monsters
Popcorn
Toadstools
Green Monster
Hedgehog
Angry Birds
Indiana Jones
Lawn mower
More sheep (these guys remind me of the ones on that mattress commercial)
Hamburgers
Rainbows
Witches
Little pots - aren't these cute!!!!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home