Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!

Today is my dear friend Kim's birthday! Mom and I were hanging at her house this weekend with her family, so we took her a little birthday muffin and put a candle on it. I knew her birthday wasn't until today, but I also knew I wasn't going to see her on her birthday, so Mom had whipped up some muffins and iced them up with some cream cheese icing and put some sprinkles and then we did the candle thing too!!!!
I hope you have a great day Kim! You deserve it. Get some R & R today too! That's an order!!! Let others do for you today, instead of you doing for everyone else.
I luv ya!
Happy Birthday!
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home