Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In...

Well I stayed the same this week. Not surprised actually. There has been a lot of stuff going on at my work and no one wants to talk at work. So in order to talk we go out for lunch. I try to make good (as well as inexpensive) choices but when you don't make it yourself, you really don't know what is in it or what is on it, so I am pleased that I didn't go up. I cannot believe that we are already into December. In a very short time we will be starting 2011. The end of the year always makes me think of 1999 when were were all freakin' out about Y2K. It actually makes me chuckle a bit to remember all the preparations every one made in case the worst scenario happened. Maybe you all didn't feel the stress as much as I did - but working in the computer world....people were crazy worried! I made some more Countdown to Christmas clipboards this past weekend. They are so much fun to make. I hope to sell them all! I sold one yesterday. I made 3 or 4 new ones so I will show you a picture today and then for the next couple of days!! have to maximize my pictures!! This one was done using a new line by Bo Bunny called Midnight Frost. I love the colours - I think I might make a couple more using this paper. There is a tin plate behind the rectangular box which the number tags attach to with a magnet! Then you can change the numbers according to the days left until Christmas. I think I might do some Halloween ones too - but that can wait till next year! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home