Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stampin' With Friends

You know, there is nothing better than stamping with friends. I do a lot of stamping on my own in my stamp room in front of my television or while listening to music, and don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy that, but there is nothing nicer than stamping with another person. I find that I get inspired just by stamping with someone else. So I enjoyed my weekend at Vicki's last week. She invited some of her girls over to stamp! It was fun. I love seeing these guys when I get up to Kingston. I wish we lived closer so we could do it more often. This is another bedroom shot!!!! You'd think we spent all weekend in Vicki's bedroom!!!! ha ha - but she had to show her other girls her comfy sheets. Seriously - it's like sleeping on a teddy bear!
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home