Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In.....oops...

Well my 4 days at my BFF's house caught up with me. I went up 2 pounds this week. So that puts me back to a total loss of 22 pounds. I'm not worried about it though. I figured I would either go up or stay the same....I ate things that were definitely not on the menu plan!!!! But that's okay - ya gotta live and have fun. But I'm back on track again. Got my fresh supply of groceries last night and am on the straight and narrow again. I had a great time at Vicki's though. I got to attend one of her card classes. It was fun. The girls that come to her classes are a bunch of fun! I will post the cards we made in the next day or two. I still have them on my camera, which is at home where my internetless computer sits!! They were fun cards though. It was a fancy folds class, so not your typical cards. We also made some cool clip boards that my good friend Kim showed us. They are so much fun and I hope to make a bunch to sell to people at work!
I need to get working on my Christmas teacher gifts and things to sell! Hopefully it will be as profitable as last year.
I thought I would show you a few samples I took pictures of when I attended Regionals back in September!!
I love the colours in this one. It looks so much better in real life than the picture I took. The black flowers in the background are embossed and it was such a rich looking card.

Now these guys are adorable. Who would have come up with a little dresser card. I think Jackie Topa designed these (if not, I apologize to the person who did) They are just so adorable. That's the only thing with displays at some of SU's events, you don't know who made the cards unless they are all on one display for a person.
I really liked this swap card that someone made. I love the flowers inside the hearts and the different colours of the flowers. It just struck me as really pretty.
Another great sample was this card. How cute with the mountains of snow in the back ground. I love the silhouette cards.
This is a cute scrapbook page. You can't see from the picture, but each one of those chocolates is stamped and then cut out and the tops of them are all popped up! They did look good enough to eat!
Hope you enjoyed a few samples!!
Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger tilly said...

some fab cards there, never mind with the diet, you need a bit of fun sometimes, you will soon loose the lbs again lol
Tilly x

November 17, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home