Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home hair cuts.....

Joel is keeping his hair short these days. So I figured, I used to trim my dad's hair with the clippers so I will get a pair of clippers so I can keep his trimmed and save some money. He was asking me all week last week to trim his hair - and honestly he needed it - it was getting a little out of control! He asked me Tuesday and Wednesday to cut it - but I decided I would wait until Friday night to cut it.....just in case I messed it up, that way I would have 2 days to find someone to fix it! So I started trimming it with the clippers.....I would just like to say that I have a new found respect for my hair dresser cause I made a bit of a mess. I'm sure I could do it with a bit more practice - but I stopped before it was un-fixable! So first thing Saturday morning we zipped into London and got all fixed up at Hair Masters! I'm sure he was telling the girl quite the story about how his mom wrecked his hair!!!! On a positive note though - I trimmed Joe's on Sunday and his was okay. It could have been a bit shorter, but I didn't destroy it like I "almost" did to Joel!! Even Edward and Bella were checking out his hair!!!!! Check out the tv in the background!
Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Maybe you'd better stick to stampin baby!

Love ya

MWAH!

November 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home