Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Cactus

On the 30th of September I lost my Aunt Anne. She had been having health issues for the past few years and at the end of September she passed away. Prior to her passing, she moved off the home farm and into a retirement apartment in Thedford. It was a very nice place. She had a nice sized spot with room for many of her own favourite things. She always had a green thumb. She had many plants in her house and thrived under her care. She gave me some of these plants, which I love! They are very different coloured than many I have seen. I looked in my book of plants and I believe they are types of begonias. This on is a Christmas cactus. I could not wait to see what colour the flowers were going to be when it flowered. Look at what colour they are! I'm happy to report that they are all doing well..still....and hopefully will for years to come. Chow for now. Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home