Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Donna's birthday card...

Well...I made this great birthday card for Donna back a few months ago. It never made it to the mail cause I thought I was gonna get together with her close to her birthday. Then we moved...so it got packed....then she came to visit me at the new place..and I, of course, had no idea where the card was!!!! So this past weekend, when I saw her..I gave it to her! I was pleased the way it turned out. I used a Stampotique image to create this card. Happy Belated Donna! Ya know I luv ya! Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna S said...

I luv ya too! Thanks for the gorgeous birthday card-it's on display at my house in my stampin' space. The picture doesn't do it justice, I don't think. If you keep making me these beautiful birthday cards, Jacqui, I'm going to start having more birthdays! LOL Thanks again!
Donna

August 19, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home