Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eggplant Shower

One of the ladies at work was asked to attend a shower for a friend who was getting married and she asked me to make a shower card for her. She had liked the layout I did a while back, so I went with that layout and used the colours she asked. Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black! Chow for now Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Fräulein Drache said...

Beautiful!

Is it some kind of "scrapbooking" or is there any difference? Scrapbooking is a brand new trend over here and I also want to try it but still searching for some inspirations how to do.

August 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home