Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Cal!

Today is my dear friend Cal's birthday. He is the most talented musician I know. He can play a multitude of instruments and he plays them all well. I enjoy going and watching him play when he gets together with his band or friends he plays with. It's fun to watch how much fun he has when he plays. I planned on whipping him up a card tonight, but ended up spending 2.5 hours in emerg with Jade. It's nothing serious so we are glad about that, but it threw a little curve into my stamping time and getting a birthday card done.

So I thought, what's the next best thing to having a hand stamped card??? Having a blog post about you!!! ......so here goes!

Happy Birthday Cal. Here's to another year of great friendship and great music. ((((big hugs))))

Here are a couple of pictures of Cal during a couple of our golf excursions last summer. We didn't get out at all this summer.....we'll have to go out twice as much next summer!



Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home