Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, October 23, 2009

50 years of marriage

A very good friend of mine asked me if I could make a scrapbook for his parents who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last weekend. He purchased a beautiful black album and then provided me with all the pictures to put in the album. I have never scrap booked for another person before, so I'll admit I was a little stressed. I was certain he would like whatever I made, because I have taken in many projects I have created before and he has liked everything I have shown him....but come on....50 years - I had to make sure it was great!


The pictures he gave me were awesome. Some beautiful wedding pictures, pictures from cruises, farm pictures, family pictures, house pictures, and his mom and dad in their younger years. It really was a very interesting challenge for me. It's hard to scrapbook for someone else. You look at the picture and you try to think what the story behind it is....that's hard. Even though it was hard, it was fun too. It was fun to see pictures of my friend Rob when he was a little boy, and he was so stinkin' cute!


This is page one of the scrapbook.

The funny thing is...I guess Rob's mom was wearing a dress that was almost the same material as the flower on this page!!!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I love it, and I bet they will too.
Did Rob tell you some of the stories to go with the pictures?

Love ya,
Di

Oh and you guessed right on my blog..ha!

October 23, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home