Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Who Knew??

The kids and I decided to watch the movie Up last night. I was ready to laugh until my face hurt. Well...there were a few funny parts in the movie, but it was not a gut-buster like I thought it was going to be. It was a good movie and I was glad I watched it, but if you are looking for a good comedy to watch, don't pick this one.


We are still going through Ines withdrawal. She fit into our family so well, it was like having another family member. Joe sits in front of Jade's laptop just hoping she will come online. He and Ines formed a special bond, and I think he misses her ALOT! We have heard from her and she got home safe and sound so that is the main thing.


A couple of weekends ago when all my stamping girls got together Vicki brought us a plastic bubble thing and challenged us to make a card or a 3-D project with it. I wasn't sure what I was going to create, as my creative mojo seemed to have mojo'd away....but I ended up coming up with this creation. I'm relatively pleased with how it turned out, and since today is Halloween, it seemed like a good day to post it. The image is from Stampotique.


Have fun trick-or-treating tonight if that is on your agenda.
Boo!
Jacqui



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home