Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Unity and Courtney!

I had a great day yesterday. My little sister Courtney came for a visit. She has been up this way a few times in the last little while and has not had the chance to stop in for a visit. So yesterday she came to visit just me! (well she saw the rest of my family too!) It's great to spend some time with her, just her and I. It gives us a chance to get caught up on things. She is doing so great and I am so proud of her. She and her beau might be getting a house soon! How exciting is that? I think back to the times we spent together when she was really small. I remember taking her grocery shopping and people used to think she was my child. I look at her now and wonder where all the time went and how is it possible that she has grown into this beautiful woman so quickly. She is a treasure, and I am blessed to have her as a sister.

This past week I got to spend some time with my BFF Vicki. She brought along some Unity stamps with her so I decided to try the Unity Guest Designer Challenge. A sketch was offered up and you had to make card using the sketch and using the Kit of the Month from May or June. I had not had the pleasure of stamping with Unity stamps before, but I am glad that I got the chance. The rubber they are made with is awesome. It is deeply etched and makes a crystal clear image each time you use them.

This is the entry I submitted for the challenge.


Today I am thankful for.......Courtney. I love her to pieces and my life would not be the same without her in it.


Chow for now,


Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

A fabulous card Jacqui! Great colour combo!

July 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home