Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Call II

I couldn't possibly let the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Call go by without a Riley card. That is just unthinkable!

I whipped this card together today. I had the idea for a while, but then put it to paper today.

The base of the card is Basic Black from Stampin' Up! The Rileys were stamped with Memento ink using the masking technique on Georgia Pacific paper. They were then coloured with the Copics. The floor was drawn in and coloured with the Copics. I used my Exacto knife to cut out and around all the Riley's. I put a Brushed Gold piece of card stock behind that had been run through the Big Shot using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, to create a curtain. That's why I cut out all the Riley's so you could see the curtain behind the graduating Riley's. I scored along the bottom of each Riley and folded the paper slightly I put them on the card with dimensionals behind each of them to give it texture and have them in front of the curtain, as if being on stage.

I stamped the shoe image from Pin Up Hanna and cut the fuzzy off the shoe to make it look like lights shining on the stage. I put a tiny little bling star in the centre to give it a little something.

I used my Karen Foster snap stamps to write the words "class of 2009", I then punched it out using a square punch and punched out tiny stars and popped them up on top. I was pleased with the way this one turned out.

Chow for now

Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

WOWSWER!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!


VIcki

June 20, 2009 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jacqui! Love Riley!

June 21, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home