Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Long time.....no blog.....


Hey there.

It's been a while since I last posted. I've had a bunch of things going on and unfortunately updating my blog was not on my priority list. Sorry to any of you who just can't wait to read what I have to say ( like that happens!)

I wanted to share with you a great card I received from Janet Rains. I was her partner in a sketch challenge and I received this card the other day.

I just love it.

I liked the sketch when we did the challenge and I love the paper she chose for it.

Her choice of where to put the glitter is awesome and her colouring is great as well.

And the bonus is she said I could share it with everyone on my blog! So here it is.

Enjoy!


Today I am thankful to my sister Diana......for listening.

Chow for now

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I love you Jacqui, I just wish I was there so I could listen over some Fritzie's fries.

Love ya,
Di

June 30, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home