Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sneak Peeks!!

I haven't had much of a stampin' mojo going lately. I have a few things started....I was strong out of the gate...but not so good at the finish!!

I've been feeling a little guilty about it because I have all these supplies and they are just sitting here when I am not using them. So I made myself sit down and work a little bit tonight. I didn't get anything 100% complete, so I'm gonna give you a few sneak peeks of what's "coming soon".








Today I am thankful for James. He is a friend of mine at work, who recently had a heart attack. He is a hoot and lots of fun and he always makes me smile. I am very thankful he was able to get to the hospital in time.








Chow for now,




Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

HMMMMMMMMMM what's comin' hunni??


Vicki

June 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home