Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Cleaner

Do you watch this show?? The Cleaner?

I was surfing on the weekend and I came across this show. I had heard of it before, but had never watched it. I think they were having a marathon on the weekend cause they were playing the episodes back to back. I came in halfway through the marathon cause I think it was episode 7 or something......well if you know me at all......you know I am extremely anal when it comes to watching shows and reading books and I have to read/see every chapter/episode in order......I wouldn't want to miss anything! So I have been watching the episodes of The Cleaner online

To be honest I am getting pretty sick of reality TV. The show description as taken from the website......... "The Cleaner," inspired by the true story of a real-life "extreme interventionist," stars Benjamin Bratt as William "The Cleaner" Banks, who, after hitting rock-bottom from his own addictions after the birth of his daughter, strikes a tentative deal with God. Now along with his unconventional team, he helps people get away from their addictions by any means necessary.

Benjamin Bratt does a great job as William and he's some pretty sweet eye candy.

There are gonna be some big names on this upcoming season that starts on the 23rd of June - Whoopi Goldberg being one of them!

Tune in if you get a chance - you won't be disappointed.


Today I am thankful for all the people who participated in the Relay for Life this weekend. What a great bunch of people walking to raise money to KICK CANCER IN THE ASS.


Chow for now

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home