Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another spin on the sketch


Unfortunately I have had to make some sympathy cards in the last couple of weeks. I liked the sketch that we had for our sketch challenge so I decided to use it for creating my sympathy cards.

The base is Basic Gray and the Designer Paper is Urban Oasis.

I have a whole whack load of stamping I need to complete this weekend, Thank you cards, birthday cards, Father's Day cards, Sympathy cards, Christmas cards, a name frame and class planning....so hopefully I will have some more consistent posts.

I was speaking with Vicki the other day and she reminded me that I had let my "I'm thankful for" list fall by the wayside.

So today - I am thankful for......My Best Friend Vicki cause she keeps me on the ball!!

Chow for now

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

As am I thankful for you!

June 14, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home