Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I didn’t have any time to stamp tonight. The orders I placed from the fundraising event came today and I had to sort all of those orders out. I then sent e-mails to everyone to let them know they were ready to pick up. I had to make sure I put my Christmas Card flyer in with the order. I have decided to have a Christmas card class once a month on the 25th of the month. I believe my sweet friend Donna Stollery gave me this idea last year. Yeah I know….a little slow to get things moving huh!
Anyhow, I am going to hold a Christmas card class on the 25th of each month starting in March and ending in November. The idea is that Christmas falls on the 25th, so the classes will all be held on the 25th as well. Also, by holding the events on the 25th, it will allows some people who may not be able to come on a specific night of the week, more opportunities to be able to come to class.
The first event will be on Wednesday March 25th. For $20 you will make 4 cards with matching envelopes. The deadline for signing up and receiving payment is Monday March 9th.
I have planned the classes to be held from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM when the 25th falls on a weeknight. When the 25th falls on a Friday, the event will be from 6:00 PM to midnight – a Midnight Madness!!. When the 25th falls on a Saturday, the event will be a whole day event. I’m not certain if it will be one all day class or if I will have a morning session and an afternoon session. I have some time to figure that one all out because the 25th falling on a Saturday does not happen until July. Only one month does the 25th fall on a Sunday, so I’m not 100% certain what I am going to do that day. I think maybe a morning session and an afternoon session – I’ll have to see. Sunday’s are sometimes a hard call.
I am excited to be starting this. One of my goals for 2009 is to pick my business up a notch and try to get some more classes and events. I have the space in my house, so I might as well put it to good use. Another cool thing is my house is wheelchair accessible so anyone that might have that issue can come and be comfortable!
So now….I have to decide what projects to make!
I think I will case this one for sure.


This was a card made by Maria Bell. It went into my favourites folder the minute I saw it.
I love Holiday Line-up. It’s a fun fun stamp set.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home