Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Back from the whirlwind.....


Well I had a whirlwind weekend. I participated in the Crop, Stop and Shop fund-raising event at John Knox Christian school. There were 27 participants for the Friday evening session and 57 participants for Saturday. Barb and Tracy had the event all planned out perfectly. There was lots of space for each of the vendors and there was lots of space to crop as well. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water, juice and pop were available all night long. A light lunch was then provided at 8:00 pm - the light lunch included pizza, cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, taco dip and fruit. On Saturday the cropping space was filled with the yummy smells of cinnamon buns, as they were being freshly baked in the kitchen! The lunch spread was incredible. There was chili, 3 different kinds of soup, gourmet sandwiches, cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, fruit, yogurt and yummy desserts, like chocolate dipped shortbread! Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

I saw a few people I haven't seen in a while and met some new people who I hope to see again soon. I want to publicly thank Barb and Tracy for a great event. It is such a fun time, I would participate even if they didn't ask me to be a vendor! I also want to thank Tami Coyle. She came and helped me set up my booth, which was much appreciated. I also need to thank my daughter Jade. She was an amazing help this weekend. She manned my booth while I was demonstrating my make and takes. She is also very good with the customers and knows the answers to alot of the questions they were asking. We don't spend near enough time together, and I appreciate her taking her Friday night and Saturday to help me. Thanks Jade!
Here is another card that I made to add to my display board. It is a case of a Rhonda Beadell card. Thanks Rhonda for sharing all your great work.
Hope you like my case of the card.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home