Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Busted in Blue


This was actually the first card I made with the new sets that were released this month.

I decided to make this one a blond!

I used Night of Navy card stock for the base - I think this is my favourite colour of Stampin' Up! card stock (well favourite for now.....until I make another card I like with another colour and then that one will quickly become my new favourite!). Then piece of K & Company designer paper squished in the cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the Hanna and the lock up image and coloured them with the Copic markers ( have I said lately how much I love the Copic markers?)

Hanna is popped up of the card, as is the greeting.


I spent the weekend shamelessly casing cards! I have been asked to be a vendor at the Stop, Crop and Shop Fundraiser held by the John Knox Christian school on Friday February 20 and Saturday February 21. I need to put some new cards on my display board or the ladies that attend will think I never stamp! So I am casing some cards so I can put some new samples on my board. I am frantically going through all my retired items to get them ready to sell and trying to come up with some FABULOUS make and takes for the event too!

It's a really fun time and I am glad the ladies asked me back again this year! If you are going to be in Woodstock on Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21st, you should give Barb or Tracy a call and sign up ! To get tickets contact Barb (519-539-5388) Email: barbvanrooyen@rogers.com or Tracy (519-421-1148) They even have a Facebook set up for it!


Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home