Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Riley in the Green


Oooooo Looky Looo....I have 7 followers now!!! I had never heard that comment before "looky loo" but it is used quite a bit in the last couple of James Patterson books I have read. He is referring to the people all crowding around the crime scene ....he calls them Looky Loo's. Anyhow, off to the card.

I of course had to create a St. Patrick's Day card with the horseshoe Riley, cause well look at the little guy. He just screams St. Patrick's Day.

So I used Always Artichoke paper and inked it up using the direct to paper technique. The designer paper is from one of my Basic Grey packs. The Happy St. Patrick's Day sentiment is a Stampin' Up! rub on.

Riley of course is stamped and coloured with the Copic Markers.

Pretty simple card, but I like the way it turned out.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home