Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love comes in all forms!

Love.....sometimes it comes in the form of a card, sometimes it's a letter, sometimes it's flowers.
When Joel was in the hospital at the end of last year, he got a few Webkinz for presents from friends. He got one for his sister for Christmas, and he kept telling my hubby that if he really loved Mom he would get her a love monkey! So on Saturday morning I was sitting at the computer working away, and my hubby came up behind me and gave me a little Valentine present!!!! It was the Love Monkey!He is the cutest thing!!!
And then about 10 minutes later he came back and gave me another little present....the Love Frog!!!



He is a cutie patootie too! They are so soft and cuddly.




And then sometimes......but just sometimes....love comes in the form of a yummy hamburger goulash.


My hubby is a great cook. He does 99% of the cooking in our house. He enjoys cooking and the kids like it when he cooks cause he caters to whatever they want....unlike mom who makes supper and that is what everyone can eat or do without!!!!!


So Joe made this yummy hamburger goulash on Saturday evening. I had been busy stamping all day and into the evening so did not have a bowl until about 8:30 or 9:00 pm. Well.....come Sunday.....we determined that the hamburger...was bad.......yowzers....Joe and I were violently ill for the next 2 days! So I guess those families that throw up together stay together!!!!


I've been giving him a hard time....telling him he was buttering me up with the love animals, just to poison me, but today the little guy was throwing up too and he didn't have any of the goulash, so we figure there must just be a bug going through our place.


Anyhow, without going into too much more detail than that......that's why I have been a little scarce in the last few days!



Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all of you!
(I have 9 followers now...woohoo!!)
Chow for now
Jacqui





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home