Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Frankie Goes To Crop, Stop and Shop?

If you have read some of my previous posts, you will know that I have been asked to be the Stampin' Up! vendor this weekend at John Knox Christian School in Woodstock, at their annual Crop, Stop and Shop event. The event is held on Friday evening and Saturday. Each person is given a huge amount of cropping space. Each of the vendors are asked to demonstrate some make and takes or teach a technique or share something. I have been working on coming up with some make and takes for this weekend. Sometimes it's hard to come up with make and takes. You want them to be fun and challenging, but you don't want them to be too challenging that people don't want to make them. I must remember that not everyone likes to cut out tiny little pieces of paper like I do!!!! My friend Kim made this great Halloween layout using the top note die and putting a Frankenstein on one page of the layout and a mummy on the other page of the layout. I wanted to do a twist on this layout that she shared with me.

I opted for a 6 X 6 two page layout for one of my make and takes.

The base is Basic Gray card stock which I rolled with the skulls wheel. The Frankie is made with the top note die.
I hope the people attending the Crop Stop and Shop enjoy making this layout!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute Jacqui. Who wouldn't love to make it!

February 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home