Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, January 9, 2009

September 2009 Riley Calendar


Today's post is the September page from my 2009 Riley calendar. I love this little bookworm Riley. He looks so keen and ready for school. I used designer paper from Stampin' Up! for the background and used the jumbo wheel for the letters.
Riley was stamped and coloured with the copics.
I was so excited today the first thing I did was put in my order to Hanna Stamps for all the new sets!!! I just cannot get enough!!!! I joined the release party for a little while last night but man oh man there were a ton of people on last night and the chats were flying. I was getting dizzy trying to keep up with all the threads. There were some great samples though!! If you have never joined in a release party, you really should experience it!! There are challenges and give aways and lots of laughter!!! You might just find yourself a cyber friend too!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home