Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Spring with Riley March 2009 Calendar



With any luck we might get to do some planting in March! Riley likes to plant things with his tractor!!!


Here is the design I came up with for March.


This is a very quick post because......drum roll........I am awaiting the arrival of the one and only Kristi Ferro (Ms. Hanna Stamps herself!) to arrive at my house!!!!


My BFF Vicki is already here!!! As well as my dear friends Kim and Heather!!
So I hope you enjoy seeing Riley putt-putting around on his tractor!!! (and don't tell my dad.. but I coloured the tractor green.....it really should be blue...he is a Ford man!!)

Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy H said...

Lucky you...Kristi was suppose to come to my town a few weeks ago and Hanna HAD to get sick :(

January 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home