Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

June 2009 Riley Calendar


Today's post is another installment from my 2009 Riley Calendar...but the cool thing is Joel coloured this Riley!

It was bitterly cold here today so I am hoping it gets warm enough for swimming soon! I know I live in my own little world!! It's only January....we have at least 2.5 more months of cold crappy weather ahead of us.
On a very sad note, an old neighbour of ours lost their 18 year old daughter to cancer yesterday. It just breaks my heart to even imagine what they must be going through. We only scratched the surface of those emotions when Joel was in the hospital, but thankfully we were able to get him well and get him home. My heart goes out to them, so please take a moment today and hug the ones ya love and cherish the time you have with them.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home