Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

July 2009 Riley Calendar

Today's post is my July page from my Riley calendar. I like this little Riley roasting up his little marshmallows! I like to add liquid applique on these to make them puffy and look like real marshmallows. Now that I look at it though, Riley looks a little lonely there on his little rock.

Speaking of marshmallows.....have ya ever been camping/cottaging and the weather takes a turn for the worst and ya just had a humongous craving for roasted marshmallows? Well 2 summers ago, my kids, Jade and Joel, came with me up to Kingston to visit Vicki and her son Jonathon. We went to a cottage for a week at a beautiful little place called Bob's Lake.

One day it was raining (actually it rained a few days), and we wanted some marshmallows.....so what did we do....NO we didn't light the cabin on fire.... we used the stove in the cabin!!



Now don't those look yummy!!!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home