Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

November 2009 Riley Calendar


Today's post is the second last one in my 2009 Riley calendar posts. I know most of you are probably saying "thank God"!!! This is another one of the Rileys within the calendar that Joel coloured. He is getting better with his colouring all the time. Those Copic markers are to die for!

The base is Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up! and the designer paper is also by Stampin' Up!. Riley is stamped and coloured with the Copic markers and then cut out and adhered to the page.


Well I managed to survive Joel's sleepover with his friends. We planned on going to the show, but there was nothing playing that they wanted to see, so they decided to watch a movie at home instead. They were still awake at 3:15 AM when I finally said I'm going to bed and believe it or not.....his two friends were up before me this morning!!! They must be used to getting up early for all those hockey and karate practices and tournaments!

I think they had a fun time though and that is the main thing, as it's back to school tomorrow for another fun-filled week.

Jade is stressing a bit right now....exams are coming up.....and she is in Grade 9 so these are her first exams and they are always scary the first time you do them until you know what to expect.


Well thanks for stopping in to see what I had to go on and on about today!!!

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home