Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lazy Saturday


Today is just a lazy Saturday. I don't' have much planned. I went and got my hair cut this morning. A little bit shorter and a little bit more gray covered up! Now I am just hanging out with the hubby stamping while he is watching a movie. I am kinda sorta watching the movie too. I made sure I put one on that I won't be all that upset if I don't see it.

Today's post is another locker item.

I stamped the Read My Tee Hanna and coloured her using the Copic markers. Then I mounted it on a piece of Pink Passion and Basic Black. The whole item was them adhered to a magnetic sheet so it can be easily hung in the locker!

Back to stampin' and movie watchin'

Have a great Saturday.

Chow for now

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home