Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bunny Challenge!



Here's another challenge card I created for one of the challenges over at Paper Craft Planet.

This challenge was to use Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Whisper White or Vanilla.

I used Certainly Celery as the base for the card. I applied Certainly Celery ink using the direct to paper technique. I then made the second layer using Old Olive. I applied the Old Olive ink using the direct to paper technique. I then used an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker to ink up just the flower on the Serene Spring stamp. I then stamped the flowers randomly on the inked up Old Olive paper. I then cut a smaller piece of Certainly Celery paper and inked it up with the direct to paper technique as well. I stamped the "Thinking of You" sentiment from the For a Friend stamp set. I stamped the bunny on Whisper White card stock and coloured the image using blender pens and re-inkers. I then cut the image out and popped it up on the smaller piece of Certainly Celery card stock. A piece of organdy ribbon was tied around the top piece of the card stock as well.

I am enjoying these challenges, I hope you enjoy seeing what I come up with.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Jax, this is Beautiful!!!!!!


Vicki

November 18, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home